Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Beginning ... FINALLY!

I've been considering writing a blog for over a year now, but haven't found the words to get me started. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a site that posted specific types of material on specific days of the week. I thought it was a neat idea and might just help me get started. So to get my blogging rolling along, I’ll be sharing Tuesday’s Treasure, Thursday’s Theory, and Saturday’s Stumble-upon.

Tuesday's Treasure posts will highlight some neat pieces of my family history. This will help shed some light on the boxes and albums loaded with photos. I also have amassed a collection of documents and articles that tell our stories. I hope you find treasure in these pieces of history.

Thursday's Theory posts will help shed light on answers I’m seeking. I have a handful of elusive ancestors that I’m bound and determined to locate. So I’ll post my theories of their stories and then go digging for the answers. I’d love to hear your thoughts on my theories too!!

Saturday's Stumble-upon posts will share my new-found insights on my family. I’ll keep you posted on all my findings.

Now this isn’t to say that I’ll post three times a week, but I do plan to post at least twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment