Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Changing It Up ... already!

Since discovering the Geneabloggers site, I've discovered that my blogging themes of Tuesday's Treasures, Thursday's Theories, and Saturday's Stumble Upons just don't match up well.  If I were to follow the daily blogging themes provided by Geneabloggers, my posts might be found easier by other genealogists.  So on that note, I'll be changing things up a bit and following the Geneabloggers blogging prompts.

Don't worry, I'll still be sharing my picture collection - just during Wordless Wednesday or Treasure Chest Thursday now.   You may also be seeing more treasures like marriage certificates and immigration documents during Treasure Chest Thursday.

I've also noticed that one of the Tuesday prompts is Tech Tuesday.  I enjoy writing tech tips (I know that sounds crazy!) and enjoy my genealogy, so I'm sure you'll be seeing tips from me!


I see I've acquired several new followers this week since joining the Geneabloggers group.  Thanks for reading!  I hope you enjoy my adventures in genealogy and blogging!

1 comment: