Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mystery Monday: Miss Maggie Waage

Back in September of 2002, I received an email from a Shelley Cardiel about an old photo she had rescued.  The details she provided are as follows:

I've rescuedan old photograph of Miss Maggie WAAGE of Roland, Iowa which was taken at the H.S. Hoot Studio in Ames, Iowa. The photograph was probably taken in the 1890's with Maggie appearing to be in her late teens at the time. I'm hoping to be able to locate someone from this family so that this lovely photograph can be returned to its rightful place with family. If you are a member of this family or know someone who might be, please contact me. Thanks, Shel1ey

I still don't know whether I have any relation to Miss Maggie Waage, but I'll share the picture here in homes of finding the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment