Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Okay, normally I wouldn't do this, but I'm about to post one of those emails that gets forwarded over and over again.  I've convinced myself that since I've waited a year and am posting it to my blog, it isn't the same as forwarding the message via email.  Right?  Anyway, I think it's kind of cute, so here goes ...

All I need to know, I learned from the Easter Bunny:
  • Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 
  •  Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
  • There's no such thing as too much candy.
  • All work and no play can make you a basket case.
  • A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
  • Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
  • Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
  • Some body parts should be floppy.
  • Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
  • Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
  • The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
  • To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
  • The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Have a Hoppity Good Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment